Expert in embedded electronics development
Development for eCOS®
- Development and porting of RedBoot to the target platform;
- Configuring eCOS and RedBoot;
- Implementation of the device backup storage with the option of automated restoration;
- Implementation of parameters exchange between RedBoot and eCOS application;
- Development and modification of a script for loading eCOS application from RedBoot;
- Porting to the target platform;
- Development and/or modification of HAL for the target platform, including the platform not supported by the main repository;
- Development of communications chip drivers (Ethernet, WiFi, BlueTooth, RS232/RS485/RS422);
- Development of SPI, I2C, CAN, USB, LCD, VGA, TV-OUT, ADC, DAC drivers.
- Development of serial and parallel drivers EEPROM/FLASH (NAND, NOR) with support in FIS;
- Support of SD/MMC, USB-FLASH.
- Porting of communications stacks (lwIP, BSD, ModBus, ProfiNet);
- Development of user software;
- Development of test software;
- Development of a user interface;
- Debugging and testing at the target platform;
- Paperwork and transfer of the repository, development and debugging tools for OS of Windows and/or Linux family to the customer.