Our clients come to us with ideas for new various systems, devices or products, some of them are entirely new ones for market. Collaborating with clients we understand their requirements, objectives and match our engineering expertise, experience, competences, technologies, tools, resources, project management to meet and better to exceed their quality, budget and terms expectations.
AXONIM Devices development methods are applicable at any stage of a embedded systems, electronic devices development process - whether beginning from a vision, sketch or a functional prototype - development process is how we deliver complex solutions for our clients.
Multidisciplinary engineering teams, embedded solutions expertise allows us to tackle and support the most challenging product development projects. AXONIM Devices offers a complete design and development solution from vision into reality:
- Project management - project leadership, project execution and risk management, alignment and communication
- Electrical engineering - system architecture, embedded systems, PCB design, products expertise, ASIC development, FPGA design
- Mechanical engineering - product engineering, analysis, simulation, design, automation and robotics, product testing
- Systems engineering - experience and requirements capture, system design and integration, product verification and validation Firmware engineering - design and methodology, board support, embedded systems
- Mobile and desktop applications development - design and methodology, tests, application design and development
- Enterprise software engineering - design and methodology, test, software development, support
- UX/UI design - user-centered design
- Industrial design - form, fit, function development, integrated approach, user-centered design
- Hardware quality - design for quality and reliability, test planning, execution and reporting, statistical methods, manufacture support
- New product introduction - design for excellence, preparation for manufacturing, suppliers and manufactures selection, product definition and documentation, supply chain management and engineering