AXONIM Devices is seeking for a Project Manager with expertise in digital devices and embedded electronics development.
- Software development project management;
- Stakeholders management, expectations management;
- Project estimating (scope, cost, time);
- Preparation and getting the management approval of the project proposal;
- Control of the project execution (scope, cost, time);
- Project change management;
- Human resource management (project team creation and development, conflicts resolution);
- Communications management, including project reports preparation and distribution;
- Project closure, including the project results transition to the customers, work finalization and lessons learned.
- Unique possibility to join open system working model;
- Professional growth in the international business environment;
- Friendly, professional atmosphere;
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Engineering mind;
- Team work abilities.
- 6+ years of experience as a Project Manager with:
- Network development projects for electronic systems;
- Network integration projects for electronic systems;
- Product or customized software development for customers;
- Presale / Trial project;
- Managed services in network development and operations;
- Excellent understanding of project management principles (PMBoK);
- Experience in applying different project management methodologies: TOC, Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM, TDD), RUP;
- At least intermediate English Language skills, fluency in English will be an advantage.