AXONIM is seeking for a hardware engineer, PCB designer.
- Multilayer printed circuit boards design,
- 3D PCB models developing,
- Preparing files for production,
- Developing and execution of documentation,
- PCB manufacturing, assembling and maintenance,
- Library components maintaining and supporting.
- Experience in PCB trace with high-speed interfaces: PCIe, DDR2, DDR3, USB, SATA, and others;
- Experience of tracking radio frequency and microwave devices (GSM-, Wi-Fi - modules);
- Experience in EMC calculation, thermal calculation, impedance control, HDI (tight installation), simulation SI, PI;
- Knowledge of: Expedition PCB, DC, HL (Mentor Graphics), CAM350, AutoCAD, SolidWorks;
- Engineering mind;
- Team work abilities.